Monday, November 9, 2009

Arie is 3 months!
















So, our little girl is growing up so fast! She is now 3 months old, and we are having so much fun with her! Of course, now I know why I didn't have a girl earlier on...we would've gone bankrupt! It's just too fun to go shopping for a girl! And, she is now my living Barbie doll - I love to play dress up with her! Besides dress-up, she's a great sleeper. She now goes to bed at 8:30 p.m. and sleeps until 8:30 or so in the morning! She's awesome! Plus, as you can see in the pictures, she is the worlds strongest 3 month old! She can stand (supported) on her own, and she's been holding her own head up since they laid her on my tummy right after birth! (I told those docs she was ready to come out!) She smiles and "talks" all the time - we love our little Arie!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I just stumbled upon your blog on Brooke's blog. Arie is just gorgeous, obviously as you two don't seem to make any other kind. Glad you're enjoying her, and congrats!

    ReplyDelete