Monday, April 19, 2010

8 months!
















Arie turned 8 months on April 1st! WOW! Time sure does fly! It seems like only yesterday she was curled up in my lap, content to just lay there and stare at me! Not so much anymore! These days she crawls all over the house (I've realized quite quickly that I need to re-baby-proof my house!), she has two lower teeth, she eats a lot of "big kid" type foods, she can crawl and then sit, and she is beginning to pull herself to standing! It's been so much fun to watch her rate of learning and growth. It seems like everyday, she picks up on something new! She is so happy and so very content to be crawling around, following in mom's wake! She's quick with a smile, and we just love when something tickles her and she starts to laugh. Pretty soon we are all laughing - it's infectious! I still love the mornings - when the boys have left for school, and she and I have time to read and play. That's what we did this morning. So I snapped a few pics. As you can see, she's starting to get a bit more hair, so I took full advantage of this by putting in a clip! Dressing a girl is just so much more fun than it was with the boys. Sorry, but that's the truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment