Monday, April 19, 2010

Easter











So, I've received no less than 6 phone calls about the fact that my blog is way past due! The good news is - someone out there is actually following along! So, I'll try to play catch-up best I can. About a month ago I found the cutest dress at Gymboree for Arie and thought it would be the best dress for Easter. It was purple with a bit of green. When I brought the dress home, Zach was adamant that he match Arie! Mason quickly agreed, although he wasn't too sure he'd be able to wear an all-purple tie. So, I found ties with both purple and green in them. Then Aaron announced that of course, he had to match Arie (by the way, he has matched his tie with Arie's outfits on Sunday since the first day we went to church with her!). Then the Zach told me that unless I was wearing purple, it wouldn't look like I belonged in the family. So, yes! We were all quite matchy-matchy on Easter! We've actually always more-or-less matched on Easter. But I think that since we now have a girl, it's a bit more obvious! It did my heart good to know that the boys wanted to match with Arie - so, yep! She is definitely made a permanent mark on our hearts and home! (ps - the grainy pics were taken by the boys - I'm not a good photog, but I can at least tell when they need to be re-done!)

2 comments:

  1. these cute pics just make me smile... I love you guys...
    love, nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Plus the "grainy" look, well some photogs do that on purpose, so well done boys!

    ReplyDelete