Tuesday, December 28, 2010

PIGGIES!





Arie's hair is growing at a maddening rate! I was sure that when we found out we were having a girl, that she would be blessed with Aaron's hair! Alas, she was born with mine. Poor girl! So far, she just has a girlie mullet - almost non-existent in the front and longer in the back. But thanks to my sister-in-law, I was encouraged to put the hair into piggies. I've been getting more and more brave - doing mini-messy buns, and lately, braids! She looks so cute and grown up in her little piggies and braids. I just had to chronicle it by taking pics. And now I am sharing them with you! Doing piggies and braids on a 16 month old is no small feat, mind you. Especially for someone who can't even braid her own hair! It takes awhile, and I have to give lots of distractions, but in the end, it's all worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment