Sunday, February 26, 2012

Spring in February

Like most of the country, we have been experiencing some unseasonably warm weather. While it's great now, we are bit apprehensive for the summer. For now, however, we are taking advantage of it! Yesterday was no exception! When I got home from work, the weather said 80, so we packed up and did some hiking around Black Diamond Mines. The weather was perfect! And we hiked around until dark. We did some geocaching as well as exploring. And while we brought the stroller for Arie, she was happiest to be walking around with her brothers!

Sorry so blurry - not sure why, but it's the only family shot I took! Oh well! Photog I am not!





1 comment:

  1. Wow, what great weather! I must say I miss it as it is not like that where we are!!! Black Diamond, I have some good memories.

    Love ya Elder and Sister NAPA

    ReplyDelete