Sunday, May 6, 2012

Arie starts Preschool

As most of you know, I own my own preschool with my sister-in-law, Paula.  It's called Krey Academy Preschool.  We lease a classroom from a local elementary school and hold preschool Tuesday-Friday, 9:00-1:00pm.  With Aaron now working a day shift in the GI lab, Arie has had to start preschool a little earlier than originally planned.  But I have to admit, it's fun to have her at school with me now!  This is her first official day of Preschool.


 When she comes in, she has to hang up her coat on the hook.

 Then she has to check herself in.  Each child has their own star with their name on it.  Arie is looking for her name.

 Here she found it!  And it's even pink!  How did those amazing teachers know that? :)

 Then she has to put her star up on the board, until it is time to go home.


 Here she is with Miss Paula.  Yep, she's ready to begin!
She even got to paint for the first time!  She's painting a red, ripe strawberry!  Having never painted before, she LOVED this job!  However, she wasn't quite tall enough to make the red paint reach all the way to the top of the strawberry!!

I can't believe my little baby girl is starting preschool already!  I feel really blessed that I get to take her to work with me, and that we will get to enjoy these next couple years before kindergarten together.  Watching your children grow up is bittersweet - I love watching them learn and grow.  But I hate knowing that each step they take in growing up is a bitty step away from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment