Wednesday, December 9, 2009

GOOD MORNING!




Arie is now 4 months old! She has been sleeping through the night, continually, for a little over a month! By sleeping through the night I mean going down around 8:30 p.m. and waking up around 9:00 a.m. I KNOW! I am really lucky - but I figure I am due. Since I am still trying to get Zach to sleep through the night (and he's 7!) I should have one that can do it all on her own! I just love going in each morning and uncovering Arie and watching her flip over and then offer up the most huge smile when she see's me! I just makes my heart melt. Looking at that face each morning, it's hard not to fall in love with her all over again! It's those little, precious moments that make me realize how blessed I am to be a mom. I have to believe that this little one was meant to come to our home, and that I was meant to be her mom! Believe me, it is a blessing for which I don't take lightly!

1 comment:

  1. That is totally not fair...I think when we come we should trade for a night because I can tell that you miss getting up in the middle of the night! This season it's all about helping others so this is the least I could do since you are sad you are not still waking up at wonderful crazy hours in the night! Love you and can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete