Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My Favorite Time







Arie is the first baby that I've been able to be home with for this long; my Mom took care of my boys as I had to return to teaching! But I am loving my time with Arie. She is so much fun to play with and talk to, but mostly to cuddle with! My favorite time of day is nap time - because I get to sit in the rocking chair, and put her to sleep to her favorite lullaby music! I cherish this time! At times, being a mom is so draining - but when I slow down and savour the little moments, I realize that being a mom is what I've always, really, wanted to be! Arie is our last, so I am really cherishing all the "baby" moments I get to have with her! Life goes so fast - sometimes I wish it would just slow down enough so that I could really take it all in.

1 comment:

  1. you make me cry girl... I know you love being home with this one...(almost as much as I loved being the one to get to be home with Mason & Zach-) love you sweetie.... and Arie too!

    ReplyDelete