Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving
















This year Thanksgiving was a small affair, since it was the off-year for the Krey's and my parents played up in Park City! So, we went to Gramma's and Popi's and had turkey and all the goodies! YUM! But the real fun came on Friday, when, as per tradition, all the Krey girls go hit the stores for some Christmas shopping. We started at 8:00 a.m. and I got home around 12:15 a.m.! But it is so much fun! Aaron took the boys to his parents house and the men watch all the kids! I've decided that I just don't want to know what goes on there when I'm gone - then I can enjoy myself. This year Arie joined me, and we had fun! She mostly hung out with cousin Kaite-her favorite place to sleep! Although I didn't get any pics of the craziness of Black Friday, I did take pics at lunch that day. So here is the entire Krey family, out shopping for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment