Wednesday, January 6, 2010

It's Christmas...all-ooover!











I just love Christmastime! I love all the traditions and just being with family! I love getting a live tree, and then pulling out all the decorations full of memories from my childhood and the memories from the boys! When I was a little girl, my mom started the tradition of getting an ornament for each of the kids to represent that year. When I was pregnant with Mason, I decided to continue that tradition for my children. Our family ornament consists of places we visited and vacations that we took that year. This year Mason's ornament was a guitar (since he is beginning guitar lessons) and Zach's was a baseball with his picture in it (he was on the A's team this last year). Our tree is certainly eclectic, but it holds so many memories - I just love looking at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment