Wednesday, January 6, 2010

OH NO!







Since Arie was born, I have been secretly whispering in her ear to wait to walk and crawl until she is 1! I never got to have this time with my boys, and since she is my last, I really want to soak it all up and enjoy every moment. But I don't want her to grow up too fast. So, I've been trying to persuade her to slow down with subliminal messages. Apparently they aren't getting through (either that, or she's a normal child with selective hearing!). Last night, as I was watching the Georgia Tech game, I noticed Arie reaching for an out-of-the-way toy. She was really stretching, when suddenly she pulls her toes up under her buns, pushes up on her arms and now she's on all fours!! Then she starts rocking back and forth - it almost killed me! Clearly, those subliminal messages need to be taken to the next level! Luckily, I had my camera close by and snapped her in the beginning stages!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! We wish we could have seen you at Christmas! So glad you get to stay home and soak up every minute! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete