Thursday, January 14, 2010

QUEEN?




I know - you are asking yourself: Where's the Queen? Okay - so I'm new to this! I finished typing the title, hit enter, and that's all she wrote! (Literally) So here it goes again! Aaron's favorite thing to do with each of the kdis was to hold them by their feet, when their legs got strong enough. I'm pretty sure most Dad's love to torture the Mom's with that one. (It beats watching your brand new baby (Mason) get tossed back-and-forth across the room by your husband and brother!) Arie's had strong legs since birth, but I've begged Aaron to hold off on the foot thing until at least 6 months. Last night I round the corner and walk into the room to see my 5 month old suspended several feet off the floor and giggling. Aaron fessed up to "practicing" for several weeks now!

No comments:

Post a Comment