Friday, March 5, 2010

Camp-in, sleep-out







We just came off a week break at school, for the boys. These week breaks after 10 weeks in school are genius! It's a good break, but not too long, and the boys are usually ready to go back and get back to work! The Friday night of the break, the boys decided they wanted to do a camp-out in the front room, watch movies, eat popcorn, and stay up late! It always does my heart good when the boys want to do things together. So it was done. Zach set-up his shark tent, Mason opted for the couch, Indiana Jones was the chosen movie, and the popcorn had extra butter! The boys rolled their eyes when I whipped out the camera, but I can't help it! I know that these are the times I will want to look back on and remember! And even though they don't believe me now - they will look back fondly on these memories as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment