Saturday, January 7, 2012

A sweet ride

I knew at some point in life, I would lose my status in my husbands eyes - I always thought it would be a daughter who would trump me. And while it's true that Arie has turned Aaron's world upside down, SHE was not the reason I have lost my "Queen" status. It's all because of Bonne....

For the last few years, Aaron's had his eye on getting a Bonneville (Bonne) Triumph. So, for Christmas, he found one! We traveled down to Pacifica on New Years Eve where he purchased the love of his life...a new bike which he lovingly named "Selene" - yep, I've been trumped! In fact, that's where he is right now - out riding his beloved bike! I like to give him a hard time, but it really is a pretty sweet ride! Plus, if I do say so myself, he looks pretty hot riding around :)




4 comments:

  1. Greg would be so jealous! He bought a motorcycle a couple of years ago but then he sold it. I know he would do anything to have that bike back--I didn't make him sell it. It was great to hear from you at Christmas--I didn't get cards out this year-a first. Hope you are enjoying your sunny weather--it was actually WARM here in the 50's until today when we got a little snow. Darn...

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH !!! Finally, a blog entry... Looking very cool A-man! love you guys... NaPa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, true to your word a new entry to your blog!Cool pic of the Krey Crew! Love the bike.

    Love ya, NAPA

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember riding motorcycles with Paul, when I was little, every Thanksgiving through the orchard. So fun! What's a Krey without a "sweet ride"? Just be careful! (that's the mom in me now....)

    ReplyDelete