Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ears


Olivia and Arie before they got their ears done



Olivia, just after she got done with her pretty, colorful flower earrings


Preparing for the shot - doesn't Arie look excited?!


Both pierced, and both happy!


So, Olivia went first, then it was Arie's turn. I held her head to make sure she didn't move. There were a few tears, but it didn't last long. And now she is so cute with her little diamond earrings in! I know that this may kill my poor mom, but I'm having fun with my daughter. And if, as I'm sure she'll say, I will pay in the eternities for this, at least I had fun for what I will pay for!

2 comments:

  1. I love it...she is so cute! Looks like she did pretty good too! What a cutie...hopefully Colby will never come to me and ask me to get his ear's done! Ha ha! We love you and miss you all!

    ReplyDelete