Friday, June 18, 2010

Cousin love
















Back in May, my sister Lindsay and her son Colby, came for a visit to California. Colby is a month and a half younger than Arie. They don't really interact quite yet; mostly they just tolerate each other and have occasional stare downs! I really wish Lindsay lived closer because I just know that Colby and Arie would be the best of friends! One night while she was here we took the kids for a walk. They are both so photogenic that I couldn't help snapping some pics of the two of them, along with Zach!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty sure you almost made me start crying...oh I loved that day and I miss you all so much. I wish we lived closer to each other too...I know Colby misses Arie and the boys, and I know I miss my sister! I love you!

    ReplyDelete