Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mason!
















Quick on the heels of Zach's birthday, is Mason's big day! And this year is a big deal - he turned 12 on June 16th! I can still remember turning 12 and feeling like I had just crossed over onto the verge of being an adult! It's a weird thing to have a tween - I know I don't feel old enough to have a teenager - but unfortunately, Father Time hasn't asked me if I'm ready or not. So, here we go! Breakfast-in-bed with. . .DONUTS! Mason chose his two best friends, Hudson Preece and Evan Howe to go with him out to Aaron's parents and have an air-soft gun war and then do some swimming. The Krey kompound offers lots of fun places to run, hide and shoot at the enemy - (aka, friends with air softs too!) The boys had a blast! That night, Mason wanted to eat at his favorite restaurant - Elephant Bar. Nana and Papa joined us one last time - as they left for Utah the next day. Happy Birthday, Scooby! Thanks for being the leader in our family and teaching your brother and sister the right path to follow in! You are an example to even your father and I. We truly are the lucky ones who were given the opportunity to be your parents! We love you!





No comments:

Post a Comment