Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Zach!
















Last week a friend called me to make sure I was okay! She was concerned that something had happened cuz I hadn't posted anything since April! So, with a few extra minutes this morning, I thought I'd reassure my audience that the Krey Krew is alive and well. Busy, but alive and well! June has been a busy month! The end of the school year brought some birthdays hot on its heels! Zach celebrated birthday #8 on June 4th! I can't believe he's 8 and going to be baptized! The day began with the traditional breakfast-in-bed: that mornings fare - what else? Donuts! That evening we celebrated by going to the A's game! Nana and Papa were able to go with us, along with our good friends, the Johnsons! Unfortunately, the A's lost - but we got to enjoy the fireworks show afterwards! I tried to tell Zach that we had arranged the firework show especially for him on his birthday - but he didn't really go for that! We didn't get to go to any games last year - so it was fun to finally get back! We had a great night! We now look forward to Sunday, June 27th - when Zach will be baptized a member of the church! We are so happy for you, Zach, and are so grateful you were sent to be in our family! We love you, Z!

No comments:

Post a Comment